Directed by Allie Wofford
Why join AWANA?
AWANA helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually stong children who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Our programs offer a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community.
Where and when does AWANA meet?
AWANA meets in Building C on Wednesday nights at 6:40 and ends at 8:00. There is a meal served at 6:10.
What are AWANA points and bucks?
Clubbers earn AWANA points each weeks for the following:
- wearing their uniform
- bringing dues ($ .50 each week)
- bringing a Bible
- bringing a friend
- Sunday School attendance
- passing sections in their handbook
Clubbers’ points are transferred into AWANA bucks which can be spent at the AWANA store twice a year.
How can parents help?
Parents play an important role in making AWANA successful. Parents can help by:
- encouraging regular attendance
- making sure your clubber is prepared for club with their uniform, book, Bible, and dues
- reading and practicing the handbook at home in order to understand verses and pass sections